How to make pureed green beans for babies
Selecting Green Beans
- I’d get plain frozen organic green beans – you don’t have to break any ends!
- Don’t get canned ones – yuck!
Make Baby Food
- Steam the green beans for 3-5 mins
- Drain beans and rinse with cold water
- Puree the beans in a blender to desired consistency
You can serve green beans alone, or mix it in with sweet potatoes, carrots, potatoes, as well as fruits!
Save Leftovers: You can refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days, or free your green bean puree for up to three months. Thaw frozen carrot puree overnight in your refrigerator.