It was terrible… those teeth…ripping through my skin. I tried to cry out, but I couldn’t. Oddly enough, when I woke up, the first thing I thought of was my child.
At least zombie teeth are old, worn down and a little more dull from eating brains all day! Although, when I think about it, baby teething, and Walkers have a lot more in common than you could imagine. Take a look at these sings that your baby might be teething:
- Bulging gums
- Drooling – but my tiny baby has been drooling since he was 3 months old
- Fussing – more than usual, and is difficult to calm down. Moans and groans and makes all these weird sounds.
- Night waking – more than usual, and will be more difficult to put back to sleep or no sleep at all.
- Biting – everything and anything they can put on those painful gums. Especially people.
- Facial Rash – possibly from all of the drooling
- Decreased Appetite (refusal of real food)
- Mild Fever
Well, even though Itty Bitty may be a zombie and desires the taste of flesh more than I could have ever expected, we still should have seen these tell tale signs. I mean, Itty Bitty exhibited everyone each of the aforementioned symptoms except for the rash. It wasn’t until we saw a little slit in his bottom gum that we realized what was torturing our poor little babe. I feel bad because he was so miserable. But, at least he wasn’t eating my brains. Yet.
Wish us luck, as we enter into this wonderful world of teeth!